How To Play Outside Part 2 Jazz Piano Lesson (BAH brothers)
Get your invitation to the FREE OUTSIDE COURSE FOR JAZZ PIANISTS:
The BAH Bros:
Gjermund Sivertsen (Piano)
Permund Sivertsen (Bass)
Lermund Sivertsen (Keyboards & Vocal)
About the free jazz piano course:
This is what you'll get:
1. How to play outside over a Ballad. You'll get a play along track with bass/drums for this.
2. How to play pentatonic patterns that you can move outside. As shown in the YouTube video.
You will get sheet with exercises for this.
3. How to play outside using the "Babbling" effect.
Includes a summary.
4. "The moving objects." Only available in this mini course. We'll discuss how you can move elements or "objects" from inside to outside while you play jazz piano. This effect is used a lot by contemporary (and most) jazz pianists.
I will show you some patterns you can use for this.
5. The "Sneaking up the chords" principle. Only available in this mini course.
This principle is the most interesting principle in my opinion. You can use this over any medium or up-tempo jazz tunes.
Again: Get the invitation to the free course here:
To play Outside is for sure one of my favorite things to do when I play Jazz Piano.
This was part 2 of the demonstration.
Please make sure you watch my part 1 here:
**Click Below to SUBSCRIBE for More Videos:
Interactive Piano Lessons Online
Founder: Gjermund Sivertsen
Get Free Training: Smart Piano Practicing. 7 Secrets To Practice Piano Smarter:
How to Play Outside: